For Parents / Caregivers
– Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
To Report Abuse or Suspected Abuse call: 1800-96-ABUSE (22873)
– WJS Adventures, Inc.
Supported Living Coach
– Project Patchwork, Inc.
Adoption Supports and Services
Youth and Family Programs
Community Education and Advocacy
– Child Abuse Council
10 programs to support preventing abuse, stopping abuse, and rebuilding after abuse
– Sylvia Thomas Center
Adoption supports and services
– Mary Lee’s House
Mary Lee’s House will be a child-friendly place where children who have been abused receive comprehensive assessments and services ‘under one roof’.
– The Ultimate Guide to Home Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
– Grants for Home Modification: 16 Resources for Homeowners with Disabilities
– Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs
– Fire Safety and Disabilities Guide
– Learn About the Different Types of Service Dogs
– Depression and Disability: A Practical Guide
– The Slippery Slope of Pain Management: The Guide to Preventing Addiction for People with Chronic Pain
– How to Stay Physically Active: Aging Well with a Physical Disability