What is DBT?
DBT is a therapeutic treatment designed to specifically assist individuals in better managing behaviors, emotions, and thoughts.
DBT is comprised of 4 core modules:
- Core Mindfulness
- Distress Tolerance
- Emotion Regulation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Why our program is unique:
- Groups are 90 mins long
- We limit groups to 9 people
- Groups are available for both teens and adults
- You only need to commit to completing one full module instead of all four
- Groups are run by a uniquely trained and highly experienced Psychologist
- Psychoeducational group meetings for parents of teens in our program
- “On demand” video telehealth and/or phone coaching packages available (during the day, evenings and weekends)
- Customizable options to your family and individual needs
- Convenient Tuesday/Thursday options
- Option to stay with your current therapist while also completing DBT groups, therapists will collaborate on treatment goals
- Groups are open to individuals struggling with Anxiety, Depression, BPD, and other related issues that can benefit from the principals taught with DBT.