For Parents / Caregivers
– See My IEP – Sample IEP Goals and Objectives
SeeMyIEP.com is a resource for parents, teachers and professionals that offers expert IEP advice and excellent IEP goals and objectives that are searchable by individual criteria such as age, grade, disability, academic area of concern, and accommodations.
– Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
To Report Abuse or Suspected Abuse call: 1800-96-ABUSE (22873)
– WJS Adventures, Inc.
Supported Living Coach
– Project Patchwork, Inc.
Adoption Supports and Services
Youth and Family Programs
Community Education and Advocacy
– Child Abuse Council
10 programs to support preventing abuse, stopping abuse, and rebuilding after abuse
– Sylvia Thomas Center
Adoption supports and services
– Mary Lee’s House
Mary Lee’s House will be a child-friendly place where children who have been abused receive comprehensive assessments and services ‘under one roof’.
– MHC – Mental Health Clinic
– The Ultimate Guide to Home Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
– Grants for Home Modification: 16 Resources for Homeowners with Disabilities
– Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs
– Fire Safety and Disabilities Guide
– Learn About the Different Types of Service Dogs
– Depression and Disability: A Practical Guide
– The Slippery Slope of Pain Management: The Guide to Preventing Addiction for People with Chronic Pain
– How to Stay Physically Active: Aging Well with a Physical Disability