- We treat each person in a caring manner, mindful of individual differences and cultural and ethnic diversity.
- We respect relationships between and among people in order to facilitate change.
- We promote an effective multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
- We continually strive to gain current, professional knowledge and skills to apply to our approach to treatment.
- We promote a people first language, personal choice, and freedom of expression.
- We encourage community involvement and maximum independence.